Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Activate another Dimension

Activists get thrown a lot of shade. It makes sense, they bring up real problems, people feel guilt about it, and it causes a knee-jerk reaction; plus, some people are just miserable. I’ve been speaking about a lot of the major turmoil that’s happened since I was of legal age to work. I think I had a John Kerry t-shirt on in one of my first license pictures, just to stick it to Bush Haha. My first public speaking project was on animal testing. I volunteered with the Sierra Club. If you’ve followed me on social media, you know what I’m about. When you’re aware of sneaky deals being signed by your government officials at an early age you begin to wonder what else you’re being told lies about. Let’s also make it clear, I grew up when the X-Files first emerged on television, and my friends and I were in LOVE, well, most of us. But, WHY were we in love? Because their cases and situations resonated on a REAL level with us. It probably did with you too, right? When the truth starts to slip out where you never thought it would, you start to LOOK for it in other places, right? You would think that I would have naturally been lead toward ghost investigating, since that’s what I do now. I was and I wasn’t. 
I had belief in ghosts. I had a few experiences that left some doubt in my mind, nothing crazy. Wait, except for the picture. (I took a picture of a friend of mine in college, and when we developed the picture, there was a lil girl behind her). I practiced witchcraft. I talked to animals. I made mix tapes. Anyway, there was some point in my life where all of these things came together like a 5 pointed star. I suppose that started when I began looking for the answers within me. That moment I asked myself, “what do YOU think a ghost is?” I’ve thought a lot about that question. There’s a good chance you have too! My answer hasn’t changed in years, but it took years of thought, meditation, and reading about quantum physics to form my opinion. I’m not going to share it with you because that’s, ultimately, not what I’m writing about right now. I also prefer to have the conversation in person. Right now, the question is, “why do I think ghost investigating and activism go hand in hand?” 
So, huh, “why am I thinking that protecting the people and the planet is a natural part of being a paranormal investigator?”
Ok. SO, I THINK that when we are out there in the dark investigating the ether, we are interacting with energies, right? Shit, in the daylight with humans we’re interacting with energies. So, obviously, we’re interacting with an energetic form, with presumably, no physical matter on this plane. Ok, so we’ve got this energy. We’re feeling it, it might be feeling us, etc. Now, here’s where we’ll get dicey and I might loose some of you. So, that energetic imprint is potentially from a being that once had physical matter on this plane. It’s also potentially from a dimensional fuse. Like, a fusing of planes or moments of a rift in time. Hell, you could be interacting with all these energies. But let’s focus on the energy potentially left behind by a being that once held physical matter on this plane. Wait, let’s hold that idea. This is the moment in the tv episode where we jump the timeline. 
We’re humans. We carry energetic aura, chemicals, magnetism, and vibezz mann. We’ve got the vibes. We leave little energetic imprints all over the place all day. Bits of conversation hanging in your friends’ minds//the love you’ve injected into inanimate objects//the way your house feels, etc. We’re leaving our energetic mark on a lot of things. That’s why you sage a new house you move into or anything you thrift, right? You don’t want the past energy left behind on that object. Especially if that energy is filled with trauma and hate, right? Do you see where I’m going with this yet? 
Let yourself do a quick brain montage of the news headlines over the past year.---Now, let yourself do a quick brain montage of your American history class. 
What do you think happens to the land when the people tending it are being abused? What happens to the land when wars are fought on it? How much blood do you think has seeped into this land? Ritual Magic. So, now, let’s think about what’s happening right now. People are overworked and underpaid. They are full of stress, self-loathing, and sadness. LOTS of people. What kind of energetic cloud is this creating? What does this do to the ether? 
Think about it for a minute because we’re about to switch gears.
Now, let’s go back to activism. What does activism do to the human energetic system? It fills you with an overwhelming roller coaster of emotion tbh. But, to be an activist means you must be informed. You know about the goings-on of the problematic choices of our government/white people in general. This gives you strength. It’s that phrase knowledge is power. If you’re someone fighting for the people while they’re alive, think about what that does to your energy centers. I mentioned strength, so you’ve got strength, and you’ve also got an earnest heart. Sincerity goes a long way with etheric energies. Imagine not having to tell a ghost that they can trust you because they already know they can. They already know, in your heart, you fight for everyone. You fight for ethical treatment of humans, animals, and the environment. They know it. 
There’s a lot of variables and different angles to explore within this content, and I hope that you do. Know that you’re not lesser then if you can’t fight for a cause. Every single humanitarian right needs help right now. It’s very overwhelming. If you’re able to choose at least one and give your time or money, that’s a great start. Another great start is to download the ‘countable’ app and/or  go on a petition-signing craze. There’s a lot. So, take an hour and just have at it. If you don’t have this kind of time, other great ways to get started are to stop consuming animals, stop shopping at stores like Walmart and forever 21, do some research on parent companies and stop buying all the companies that support animal testing or the republican party. Our money is a huge voice to the greedy. Spend wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interview with a Ghostpire: Thelonious Monk

Today on Interview with a Ghostpire, I’m talking to Thelonious Monk about synchronicities.  Thelonious, I’m dying to know, do you thi...